Dear Parents & Guardians,
Napoleon Jr. & Sr. High School will be taking advantage of the online scheduler for parent-teacher conferences again for this school year. Parents and Guardians will be able to schedule their own conference appointments by using the simple online system. Please follow the process as described below:
- Enter the webpage address as listed. Identify the teacher by name. Pick one name only.
- Enter your child’s first and last name.
- Enter a valid email address. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to schedule your child’s parent-teacher conference.
- Schedule additional parent-teacher conferences as needed. Schedule changes may occur at any time prior to the appointment.
- Meeting times are blocked in fifteen minute intervals unless otherwise amended by individualized staff.
- Certain staff members will be clustered in order to be easily accessible to parents, specifically some seventh-grade teachers.
- As in the past, parents and guardians still have the option of walk-in appointments if staff are available.
Parent-Teacher Conference dates and times are as follows:
- Tuesday, November 12 from 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 14 from 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 15 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. & 12:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
If you do not have internet access and/or you need help scheduling a parent-teacher conference, please call the main school office at 419-599-1050. A secretary will be available to assist.