You can set up your account anytime. Napoleon Area City School District offers PayForIt.net to our parents to put money on their children’s meal account over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! PayForIt (PFI) is a secure online payment system that simplifies payment, collection and balancing of funds for School Districts.
***NEW***Available payment options are the use of Visa/MasterCard credit or debit card or electronic check (ACH) with NO ADDITIONAL FEES! If you would like to set up the service, follow the directions below.
By logging onto www.payforit.net, you can easily:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience with NO FEES
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child’s account gets low on funds
- Set up recurring payments
- Check your child’s account balance
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has bought in the last 30 days
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit or debit card or checking account & bank routing information (only needed if making payments)
- Your child’s student identification number
- Contact the Building Secretary of your child’s school.
- For kindergarten students and new enrollments to the district, service cannot be set up until after the first day the child attends school.
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s account in less than 4 hours.
More fees accounts, such as Laptop One-to-One Initiative, Participation Fees, and School Fees may be added during the school year.
Also, the ability to limit what items are purchased on their meal accounts is also coming this school year.